I came across this job posting on the Battle of Ontario site. I think maybe we should get our resumes ready. The qualifications don't seem so tough to meet.
- Great golf skills (will be tested before hired)
- Ability to identify and aquire lazy overpaid defenceman
- Has an eye for 'HotCold' goalies
- Able to convince players on roster to join ownership group for golf
- Can transfer draft picks for overpiad aging veterans
- Can say 'yes' whenever ownership group or NHL commisioner demands
- Can look the media in the eye and say 'Yes the Leafs are a really good team'.
- Prefer someone who has some NHL experinece. Fantasy leagues or a proven track record betting will be considered.
- Attract other acts (Bands, shows etc) to perform at ACC during non-hockey season (mid April - Sept)
This is a term contract for 3 years. After which it will likely not be renewed. You will be expected to take the blame for anything the ownership, coachs or players do or don't do whether responsible or not.