With the Leafs now on pace for only 41 wins and 82 points, the season has taken a darker turn.
- Koopa Kid thinks the media is ready to devour Frogren and Schenn already. This is why Schenn needs to play in the WHL. This season is going to be ugly and we don't want him exposed to that.
- Steve @ Hockeyanalysis watched Halak outplay Toskala last night. Ugh.
- Godd Till chose to blog instead of continue to watch the Habs punch the Leafs in the throat. I watched Mike Timlin punch the Red Sox in the throat, there was no escape last night.
- From TorontoSportsMedia, two quick posts: one about Toronto's new goaltending controversy, and a reminder not to read the newspaper this week.
- From Repressed Optimism; game 2 not so good akshually.
- Koopa Kid thinks the dream is over.
- Damien Cox blahblahblahblahblah.
- At least Philly lived up to their end of the bargain and heartily booed Sarah Palin.
Anyhow, happy Thanksgiving to all of you Canadians out there. I'm making a turkey in your honor this afternoon, and I'll use it to wash the taste of failure out of my mouth. A reminder, tomorrow's game is at 1:00PM EST, so I'll be at work instead of watching. Crap.