Folks, today's game is at 1PM, so be sure to get your SPG picks in on time!
- Torontosportsmedia points out that Luke Schenn was an even player in Saturday night's blowout loss to Montreal, and still hasn't been on the ice for an even strength goal against. He then wonders aloud if the Leafs management team will be running Team USA at the Vancouver Olympics.
- Norte is enjoying increased legroom on the Leafs bandwagon.
- Down Goes Brown lists the second blasphemy of Senators fans; a distaste for Bob Cole.
- Alex Tran thinks Kubina is playing his way into the "C". He'd be my pick, but I liked the guy his first season here so maybe I'm Krazy for Kubina.
- Alec Brownscombe isn't deterred by our recent ACC shellacking, and you shouldn't be either.
- eyebleaf has the procedure for how to do a fist pump while losing by a lot.