Fan voting for the All-Star Game has officially started and Mirtle has already found a few inconsistencies. I love that the NHL doesn't have the guts to just force 6 Habs to start so they have a team vote option. You can also vote as often as possible so I suggest to all good Leafs fans that they do all that they can to ensure that as few Habs as possible start the game. Here's a look at the early leaders.
Here are some other links to check out in between votes:
- Speaking of the Old Enemy, I wonder how many of their fans will be blaming Lapierre for putting himself in a vulnerable position on this hit and allowing himself to be elbowed?
- TSM looks at the idea that Gary Bettman is in Larry Smith territory. 99.9% of Americans are now googling Larry Smith to figure out what that means.
- It's Blogger Bingo!
- Change has come to Sports and the City. Now let's see how he reaches across the aisle to Habs fans...uh oh.
- Jiri and Tomas take a stroll out on the town in Prague...in LD's head...look out ladies.
- Everyone's favourite British writer is back! Ian Winwood will soon learn that making fun of a team with a theoretical fanbase won't get you as many comments as focusing on the Leafs.
- Last and most importantly Wendel Moment # 10: The King is Crowned.