WOOOO-HOOOOO! It's a toss up about what is making me happier tonight. The fact that Matty Stajan is a point a game player, that Antropov continues to be awesome, that Grabovski is one quarter of the way to the Calder Trophy, or that I just heard Leafs fans overrun Northlands Coliseum. Anyway, here are some links to read while you figure it out yourselves:
- Wendel Moment # 8 highlights how often his fights were only fights in theory but uncontested beatings in practice.
- Rumours of Kim Jorn's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Did you know that the mittenstringers write dumb articles about other sports?
- Rumours of Godd Till's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Today he reminds us that Vancouver just doesn't matter.
- Rumours of Greener's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Today he looks at the man of last night: Jason Blake. Could he possibly turn a one game flashback into many?
- Hey, whatever happened to Matt Stajan? He got awesome. Also awesome? Tomas Kaberle who moved into third all-time in scoring for Leafs' defencemen behind only Salming and Horton.
- The General crunches some numbers and they look good.
- Archimedes has a lot on his mind. You know how it is, once stoners get started they can't stop.
- Jared has five wishes. I wonder what he did to the genie to wrangle two more.
- In other news, Milan Lucic dummied Mike Komisarek.
- Don't worry senators fans! This is how you start rebuilding a stumbling franchise. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Fire Joe Morgan is over. So sad :(
|Name||# of Posts|