Editor's Note: We've started tagging the archives. The fanposts are done and we've started on fanshots and the stories. Click on a player to see what his page looks like now that we've done some work. Awesome eh?
Lots to read today and not as much time as anticipated now that the stupid league decided to schedule a game at 4pm PST:
- Torontosportsmedia has a huge piece about Brian Burke.
- Norte has an open letter to Jason Blake.
- Steve @ Hockeyanalysis wonders if Grabovski and Stajan can keep scoring.
- DGB has Wendel Moment #7.
- Wyshynski wonders if head shots can ever be banned. Check out comment # 1 for the best burn ever delivered to Puck Daddy.
- James Duthie tracks Paul Kelly's visits to NHL teams.
- Are the senators facing a lot of backups? Hilarious.
- Hockey Viking can't be returned to IKEA anymore.
- Nice headline G&M but it's spelled "d-o-u-g-h-n-u-t-s".
- Bunch of freaking hippies.
- Cheaters never prosper.