We can all stop panicking because Luke Schenn is no longer a fresh-faced 18 year old. He's now a grizzled 19 year old defenceman and they do much better in the NHL. Obviously, this means that today is another Luke Schenn Day. Please show the proper deference in any fanshots, fanposts, or comments about Our Luke and Saviour. Links after the jump!
- Repressed Optimism can't repress it much longer.
- Did you know that there are Puck Daddy comments that go beyond "Wyshynski you stink"? Turns out some of them are really funny.
- Johnny Mitchell is the second star which is BS because Kovalev did his work in over half a period while Mitchell needed 3 minutes less. Clearly he is better than Kovalev.
- Budblog reminds us that there is some pretty good talent in the press box.
- Brodeur's elbow is injured? Probably from pulling the puck out of his net so often against the Leafs.
Toss any other links or birthday wishes in the comments.