Everything ever written on this humble site about the Leafs' 13th General Manager and newest President (ousting one Richard Peddie) can be found here. If you are looking for one post to unite them all then you'll want to start with this one and work your way through the links.
- THIS IS IMPORTANT: Wraparoundcurl is being persecuted by an ignorant WHL club that apparently owns everything to do with their club including the fan's thoughts and pictures. Puck Daddy is supposed to do more to bring the issue to light. In the meantime, read her story, offer moral support and see if you can't help out somehow.
- The Ducks wish Brian Burke the best in Toronto.
- Mike Ulmer and TSM both look at the great job that Cliff Fletcher did during his eleven month stint as interim GM. Hopefully the next eight months as an advisor will see him continue to contribute at a high level.
- Ken Campbell clears up some misconceptions about the MLSE board.
- I have to disagree. Tellqvist had no future with the club after shitting the bed against Montreal and Burke was in a difficult position with a Stanley Cup winning goalie and two high-end backups. One had to go and when people know that they have you it's hard to make a move. Either Giguere or Bryzgalov was going for nothing regardless of who was in charge.
- An ESPN writer has labelled Sundin a turkey. He will be hearing from Eyebeleaf!
- David Johnson thinks that Burke is going make some bold moves to bring in top end talent to complement what is here.
- This guy failed "Baiting Leafs 101". Unless "Pretend you have no idea what you are talking about" recently became part of the course in which case he passed with flying colours. Also, Rachel McAdams is a Leafs fan and a bigger fox.
- And you thought Chemmy's trade curse was bad!
- TSM responds to Paul Hunter's article on Burke's draft history. There's the traditional media for you, only seven months later than MF37.
Add any links that I missed in the comments.