Links for this early morning:
- Wendel Moment # 14 looks at what happens when a dirty player tries to go after Wendel. Calling it a big mistake is an understatement.
- # 13 follows quickly on its heels. I triple dog dare DGB to follow through on his promise. I can't wait to read it.
- The General put his thinking cap on and came up with a great way to save Maple Leaf Gardens.
- Meanwhile, Norte tells a story about how he desecrated hallowed ground.
- A lot of heavyweights are signing the Berger petition and he thinks its funny. Dude, they all hate you and think that you are a joke. Note: that is not a link to Howie but TSM.
- Why does the media ask stupid questions?
- The Leafs are growing as a team sans Mats and his return could stifle that growth. Cue the commenting frenzy.
- Was Don Cherry almost a Canadien? It would have made his anti-Francophone rants a bit more awkward.