It took me four tries to type that sentence. I fired up my RSS reader and have 4,000 unread articles. I just pulled out what I think is new today and hit "mark all as read" so if I missed anything important last week you should let me know. I spent a few minutes rubbing my eyes, trying to adjust to the two feet of snow on my front lawn, which is a slight change from waking up Sunday morning with our balcony door open listening to the Atlantic crash on the beach below.
- The Good Doctor has some harsh words for Justin Pogge. I wonder how he likes his crow?
- Alec Brownscombe has a game preview up. Merry Pogge-mas.
- OMGWTF?TML thinks she got a Christmas present from the Leafs, and I couldn't agree more. I missed the first period while eating dinner at Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Café Martinique (Dune was better - try the ribbons of ahi tuna) but waddled over to a bar in time to catch the second period.
- Steve @ Hockeyanalysis does what he does best, and breaks down the stats surrounding Pogge.
- The general's post makes me think something may have happened with Mats Sundin last week.
- Some guy named LT may have kidnapped and murdered Torontosportsmedia. Be on the lookout.
- Moose has a post about being an asshole or something. Moose sucks, more Greener pls.