Wow. What a game. Pogge just looks like a franchise goalie eh? Tall, white pads, confident positioning and long, long legs. Who knows if he'll get another start but I hope he does tonight mostly for selfish reasons: I'll be there. On the other hand, it does give VeTo a few more days to rehab his groin which is never a bad thing.
Do you know what makes it so much better? The senators are about to embark on an 8 game road trip since a real hockey team will be taking over the Corel Centre. Their current record on the road? 3-8-2. So after they go 0-8 maybe their fans will admit that every failing that has ever been attributed to them by Leafers has been right. God, I can't wait for January 3rd to see the Leafs curbstomp the sens.
Anyway, links, links, links:
- LT has not kidnapped TSM. Or so we are led to believe.
- Another installment of Muppet v. Muppet.
- Did I link to this yesterday? I think my Google Reader is broken. DGB talks conspiracy theories.
- Gary Bettman would not know what to do with a Maxim model. While I would relocate to a more comfortable position and contract her clothing he'd insist that things were just fine fully clothed in the library.
- Ummm, this is bad.
- Blurr has the two highlight saves that Pogge made last night.
- Did you know that it's Christmas? Time to read the old classics as presented by MYFO. And yes, I totally understand the whole anime thing.
- The Leafs are 8-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Steve really liked what he saw last night. He takes a look at some of the pertinent numbers.
- Alec doesn't know if there will be a firesale or a mini-sale. Either way, Antro stays.