Three years ago, while in college in Boston, my roommates and I decided to go out and pick up some supplies to celebrate Canada Day. We walked down to the packie (LCBO) and grabbed two cases (a two four) of Molson Canadian, a bottle of Canadian Club whisky, and a pint of maple syrup.
As we walked home we high fived passers by while wishing them a "Happy Canada Day". Most people looked at us like we were crazy but a few people seemed excited to be a part of such an exciting new drinking holiday in the middle of the week.
- Sean does what the rest of us are doing today; he's waiting to see where Sundin ends up.
- Navin wants some free agents today. Hopefully we don't sign any of them to six year contracts.
- MF37 is back and will be joining Greener and I as writers on the site. Speaking of which, Greener is running this show in regards to UFA coverage today.
Click the continue link for a recipe and a plan!
The plan: I googled "toronto maple leafs blog" last night and we're nowhere to be found, additionally all of the blogs I found are defunct. We need to do some google bombing. Basically, what everyone reading this with a blog should do is throw up a post in which you construct a link like so: toronto maple leafs blog. As Google spiders your blog it will then start associating that phrase with this site, thus embiggening the Barilkosphere.
Canadian Car Bomb
- Fill shot glass half full with maple syrup.
- Fill shot glass rest of way with whisky.
- Drop shot glass into glass of Molson.
- Drink rapidly.
The best part about the Canadian Car Bomb is that another one is the only way to get the taste of maple syrup out of your mouth. Enjoy!