It's July 4th in America which means your favorite new writer on the site (no not Greener) will be emulating his heros in the US Army as he gets drunk and blows things up with reckless abandon, endangering nearby civilians all in the pursuit of some unknowable goal. At any rate, this may be my last update on the site as every July 4th carries the risk of losing multiple fingers while setting off harmless firecrackers and drinking responsibly.
- just your usual general borschevsky introduces your 2008-2009 Toronto Maple Leafs' defense.
- Sean at Down Goes Brown releases a statement on Mats Sundin.
- God only knows what that lunatic Moose and his prescription painkiller addicted cohort Greener are up to.
- Grant Rollheiser talks about getting drafted by the Leafs, and his plans until he makes the big club. Link via the Terrier Hockey Fan Blog, a great blog about Boston University hockey.
- ninja details what the Maple Leafs have gained and lost so far.
- Sean also details what we should all be doing to improve our Google Page Rank. Check it out guys, we have enough blogs in our little sphere to start generating more traffic and getting some fresh faces around here. More readers for everyone! (Except you jared.)
- MF37 has a clever plan about how to trade Bryan McCabe.
So, sorry for the short FTB, but Greener, Moose and I all have the day off as a gift for having to live in America. Comment away!