Quick links this morning. Drop into Greener's post to discuss how badly McCabe deserves to get the boot and whether Sundin is a traitor (hint: he is). And give Jared's fanpost a look as he tries to get a road hockey game going. As always, drop any other links in the comments.
- TSM has a pretty interesting music video up.
- The Hat laments the possibility of four pretty major retirements.
- Mike W has a different take on the Men's Heavyweight Eight gold medallists.
- Is Montreal lying about their centennial or are they just too dumb to count? Robert L provides some pretty shifty explanations for why the Habs are actually 100.
- Matt wonders if the triathlon colour guy could be the worst on the planet.
- Tom Luongo is scaring me now. Could another lockout be on the way? How will hundreds of banks failing in the next two years affect the salary cap? Oh God. Not again.
- Is a Blue Jacket's prospect having a tonne of fun with the club? Rookie hazing will be extra special for him this year.