Right in to the links:
- Sean probably knows more about hockey than we do.
- Steve is happy that Uncle Cliff knows rebuilding will take a while. He also takes a look at the drafting habits of the Quebec Nordiques.
- Jared talks about getting his hair cut, making toast, and some hockey team.
- From The Two Line Pass, the Ottawa Senators are having trouble scoring on 13 year olds, and I'm not referencing Alfie's failed playground pick up attempts.
- Puck Daddy decides that the Maple Leafs are fantasy team cancer. We could have told him that years ago. (Does anyone here like fantasy sports? Bleh.)
Don't forget to post a Fanshot or Fanpost, unless you want General Borschevsky to be the first winner with a video about ping pong. He's getting the Allan Bester pin everyone wants if he's the only entrant this week.