The latest in a long line of bloggers v. Howard Berger missives took me a long time so read it again (or finish it, I know it was long). Here are some links to get you through the morning. Toss any others in the comments
- Mike Ulmer has Six Things He Knows making six more than the combined totals of Mssrs. Cox, Berger, and Simmons.
- The next coach of the Leafs is getting groomed on the farm.
- Who will be the next captain of the Leafs? Vote in the poll below.
- This is a random link to someone that thinks that players get more credit for playing in Toronto than less...
- Time for history lessons! First, why Conn Smythe is awesome and Stafford had to have been spawned from a defective egg. Part I of a history of the Leafs and part II is here.
- DJ points out that The Fraud is lying once again.
- Joe has some fun with the Bleacher Report.
- Fan Fiction gone terribly terribly wrong.