My thumbs are dying, but Be A Pro mode is actually pretty awesome. I've got 3G 1A in 3GP with the Marlies, playing alongside Mitchell and Earl. The game is surprisingly realistic, for example two weeks into the season the Leafs signed Dan Cloutier to a four year contract and waived Justin Pogge. Nice.
- MF37 wonders how this season will compare to the Leafs in 79-80. Looking at HockeyDB, I'd say they're probably on track, although Harold Ballard won't be running a child prostitution ring in the arena.
- Look, Cox Bloc wrote a post and I linked to it. Take that Godd Till and Kim Jorn.
- Down Goes Brown has been replaced with an impostor.
- The General wants to know why Toronto signed every unclaimed d-man in the world.
- Jared(of/from)London has some line pairings for the season, and is also in need of a pocket dictionary.
- Steve@Hockeyanalysis investigates the farm system, and how the Marlies are developing players. Two words: Justin Pogge.
- Loser Domi needs some more losers for her loser league to see who can lose the most games. Ladies and gentlemen your 2008 Toronto Maple Leafs!
- Calling all trivia fans: 1967ers 5th installment still has unanswered questions.