It's Tuesday, and the long weekend is over, time to go back to our crummy jobs. I was in the bathroom this morning and suddenly it hit me: it was dark in there, despite being sunny outside. I was momentarily saddened, but while switching on the light so I could read Guns N Ammo, I realized that the bathroom being dark in the morning meant hockey must be right around the corner. Hold on tight cowgirls, we're getting close.
Some links to read while you fondly reminisce about getting drunk and jumping off the roof this weekend:
- Steve at Hockeyanalysis takes a look at Mike Van Ryn's wrists.
- OMGWTF?TML uncovers a shocking secret: Matt Stajan is actually, uh, some guy I've never heard of.
- Norte puts a post up over at HS/HS. I think Norte may have killed Greener and Moose. Oh, the post is about Doug Gilmour.
- Damien Cox has something important to say!
- Lowetide likes Fletcher's moves so far. (I do too.)
- eyebleaf <3's Kaberle.