Getting close to the end of these, just in time for training camp.
31. Who was the Leaf head coach that Punch Imlach replaced with himself (Punch Imlach)? - Billy Reay
32. There are two Leafs who have lent their names to a chain of doughnut shops. Tim Horton is one. Who is the other? - Eddie Shack
33. What ex-Leaf's name is still on a chain of hamburger restaurants in the GTA? - John Anderson
34. How many ex-Leafs have had their numbers retired by other NHL teams?
Brian Leetch – NYR
Ron Francis – Carolina
Tim Horton – Buffalo
Jacques Plante – Montreal
Dickie Moore – Montreal
Bernie Parent – Philadelphia
Lanny McDonald – Calgary
Rene Robert – Buffalo
Terry Sawchuk – Detroit
Grant Fuhr – Edmonton
Frank Finnigan – Ottawa
35. Of the following goaltenders (Gerry Cheevers, Bruce Gamble, Ed Johnston, Harry Lumley, Bernie Parent, Jacques Plante, Felix Potvin, Andrew Raycroft, Terry Sawchuk, Don Simmons), how many played for both Toronto and Boston? - All of them
36. How many Norris Trophy winners have ever played for the Leafs? - Four (Red Kelly, Pierre Pilote, Randy Carlyle, Brian Leetch)
37. In the famous picture of his winning goal in 1951, Bill Barilko is flying through the air after hooking skates with a teammate. Which teammate?
38. In the mid-80's, when Wednesday Leaf games were on CHCH in Hamilton, who did the Leafs play-by-play? He is now a much bigger name, though not one you'd associate with the Leafs. - Jim Hughson
39. Wendel Clark missed 14 games in his rookie season with a broken foot, an injury he suffered when hit by a teammate's slapshot. Which teammate? - Chris Kotsopoulos
40. Why did Alexander Godynyuk wear #93? - The third Russian to defect in the 90s.