So now is it apparent why Ovechkin is the most popular player in the league? How can you not like him unless you are a Penguins fan upset about Baby being put in the corner. Anyway, great discussion about fighting yesterday. Obviously that was the big topic at the All-Star Game and it's led most of the sports sections as well.
Here are some links for this lazy, lazy Sunday:
- Down Goes Brown has had enough of the most important voice in the fighting debate being ignored.
- Check out somny's site which has a plethora of Leafs' pics.
- Ken Campbell highlights the one person in the NHL's front office that wants something done about fighting. It'll probably surprise you who that person is considering their history.
- TSM bloodies Gary Bettman's nose, wonders how Burke will approach his attempt to land Jay Bouwmeester, and he has the Sunday funnies up.
- MD Milner wasn't too impressed with the CBC's documentary on the 99th anniversary of the Montreal Canadiens.
- FrankD has a round up of last night's skills competition results.
- Wyshynski! loves that the players finally showed a little bit of personality last night.
- Eric McErlain looks at some of the pertinent remarks concerning fighting over the All-Star Weekend.