So let me get this straight: The former Leaf goaltender allows seven goals including a couple of ridiculously weak ones and the former Leaf forward gets outscored by the defenceman that the team signed from his current team?
I can't wait to find out how this Twilight Zone episode ends...
- On the eve of Dougie Night Neate Sager looks at what the man represented to Leaf fans. Oh for another Dougie...
- Andrew Bucholtz interviews the normally media shy Alyn McCauley about his history of concussions and his participation in the recent summit.
- Talk of scrappiness presages a blistering assault on Vancouver's version of Boc McClown.
- Remind me again how the Leafs' problems would all be solved by having a single owner? Maybe the SEC investigations are getting to him.
- Get ready to laugh your ass off.
- Steve was right, having Finger and Van Ryn makes a huge difference on the backend especially in terms of puck movement.
- A good sportswriter passed away. The must be near extinct by now.
- Here's a good up and coming blog's look at the good times with Darcy. I better squash that guy before he gets too big.
- MF37 doesn't revel in other people's fortunes...usually.
- The newly revamped Toronto Sports Media looks at Wilbur on the radio and Ron Wilson's soft touch with the rookies.
Toss any others in the comments.