More nights like Monday and I'll be forced to lock up the silverware drawers. What do you call someone who's all talk? Someone who says all the right things, but never follows through on their promises? A politician? Is Burke an elected official? Can I demand a recount? Losses always cause more questions than answers, don't they? Any answers in the links?
- The Truthulence speaks.
- Over at Bitter Leaf, mf37 serves up a multitude of reasons for the Leafs horrible start to the season.
- Dr. Steve has fun with math and proves that sometimes 4+1 can equal 0.
- Leafs Rumination has a few suggestions for Leaf fans everywhere to get through this season together.
- Vintage Leafs with more pictures of the past to distract you form the present.
- JaredOfLondon has one word to describe last nights game. No, not that word. This one.
- Norman James succinctly puts all my thoughts in to words. Get out of my head.
- Rob in SoCal gives you his game recap. I might suggest saving those shots of patron for himself. Helps to dull the pain.
- Leafs247 gives their two cents on last nights game. I'm wondering if we saw the same one...
- Truculeafs throws up their recap and it's every bit the roller coaster ride of emotions as the game.
- Kavel Pubina has the audio from the Orr/Brashear fight last night.
- TMLCentral gives you a few reasons for keeping your chin up. I can't wait for soon to be now.
- Leaf & Lion takes the high road by not throwing Vesa under the bus for last night. Now, throwing him in front of the bus is an all together different proposition.
- The Hockey Writers give Burke a few ideas for true truculence, with their list of "the Top 10 Most Effective Sin Bin Dwellers."
- The koopa kid has 10 more things to cheer you up. Or make you cry...
- See what you've done Leafs? Now eyebleaf is pining for the days of Paul Maurice!