Is this the day a win comes to Toronto?
Is this the day someone scores twice in sixty minutes? In forty minutes? In twenty?
Is this the day someone puts more than two points on the board?
Is this the day we kill a penalty?
Is this the day Garnet Exelby becomes unstoppable?
Is this the day we break down and weep unashamedly at the high altar of Joey MacDonald?
Is this the day PPP and Chemmy start wrestling naked in Miracle Whip to increase site traffic?
Is this the day?
- All eyes on the ACC tonight then, Leafs247 have the keys to success and Maple Leaf Hot Stove the possible scratches and a few other bits and bobs.
- It's a case of SSDD with Toronto Sports Media with the pen pushers doing us down again. Also touching on attendance figures, an issue discussed in more depth by Hockey Analysis.
- The Marlies copped an unfortunate one in Rochester, losing 5 - 2. The Hockey Writers have a brief review of the action also.
- A little Vintage Leafs action for a Saturday morning.
- Rejoice, rejoice - for we did at least win the 'fight of the week' over at the NHL Fanhouse. Who wants more, shouts Colton Orr!
- Seven players on the rink at once? Hey, maybe it's more common than you think!
- Finally today, a brave Barry Melrose Rocks mole ventured into the lair of Bettman. Read on, if you dare.....
- LATE BREAKING - The TrucuLeafs have a game preview for tonight.