We here at Pension Plan Puppets Amalgamated Industries and Pillow Fluffing Inc. LLC, take our jobs as Leaf fans seriously. So, when it occurred to the movers and shakers of PPPAI&PF Inc. LLC that there was no manual on how to be a Leaf fan, we tackled the project with gusto. After a nap, and six weeks in Acapulco. We just attacked it.
After thorough analysis, in depth interviews with lifers, and careful observation, we at PPPAI&PL Inc. LLC present to you, step by step, how to be a Leafs fan.
- Dr. Steve is still pining for Nathan Horton. Can't say I blame him...
- TSM has heard from Brian Burke, and it all sounds good. The question now is, what does he do?
- As the saying goes, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you. The general gives you proof of concept with photographic evidence that will rock your world, and the hair follicles on your upper lip.
- A (painful) day in the life of Mike Van Ryn.
- Jared is writing a letter. Is it to you? No, not you, the other guy.
- Bloge Salming has a copy of the rejected CBC opening night promo.
- Leafs247 doesn't see anyone fit to wear the 'C' for the Leafs, and gives you a great example of what leaders can do for a team.
- Truculence is Everything takes some Leaf "fans" to task.
- TML Fan Fury points the finger of blame in the defense's general direction...
- Frozen Leafs wonders when the Leafs are going to start doing what they get paid to do. That is, play hokey.
- Hockey'sFuture gives a review of the Leafs organizational depth, position by position. You'll never guess where the Leafs are thinnest...
- Not alone in our dire straights, Habs fans are feeling the pain of unfulfilled expectations to start the season. The difference being, Habs fans can't get off the bandwagon fast enough.
- Leaf and Lion likes that fans don't have the choice to tank.
Canadian vs. the Yank likes the odds of the Leafs winning a game on their upcoming road trip. Time to mortgage the house and put it all on blue baby!