- Remember folks; if it isn't mentioned in the FTB then it didn't happen. So the big news from yesterday is the Marlies taking on and taking out the Adirondack Phantoms, three to nothing.
- Sigh, alright - if you must. Not much in the way of review from the action at the HSBC Arena, Norman James Sports laments the lack of justice and Kavel P did a picture - whilst also bidding a not so fond farewell to the Leafs fanclub, Keswick branch. The opposition view is provided by Die By The Blade.
- Maple Leaf Hot Stove has the new edition of their podcast available.
- Leafs Fan Forever wasn't so impressed with sending the charming Viktor down to the AHL.
- Loser Domi unveils her latest round of LOLeafs over at Barry Melrose Rocks.
- Darryl Boyce makes with the Halloween goodies, as covered by the Hockey Writers.
- Behind The Net crunches some numbers on losing streaks.
- And finally today, the ever-fragrant Wyshynski takes a look at who might be spending Christmas out of a job in the NHL.
- UPDATE: Somny's been at the scanner again and more Vintage Leafs is the result.
Anymore for any more? Slap 'em in the comments, Chellovecks.