That's right, there will be zero Toskala discussion on the site, aside from this sentence of course, until 7PM. I'm searching for Leafs links; the site was down all night and we stop paying blurr overtime after five minutes of overtime because we're
If you're new to the site and have a blog link it in the comments and we'll post it. If you're worried about quality just know that we've been publishing Jared's links for years and he doesn't know how to read or write.
- eyebleaf admits that believing in Vernon Wells was an elaborate gag because he hates us and ends the post there without discussing anything about the Leafs' goaltending situation.
- mf37 analyzes the Leafs' goaltending, generally speaking of course since he wouldn't want to run afoul of today's rule.
- Maple Leafs Hot Stove apparently also didn't get the memo that we're not talking about goalies today.
- Torontosportsmedia is taking his son to his first game. Let's hope, for completely unselfish reasons of course, that the Leafs win tonight for him.
- Down Goes Brown blacked out Saturday night and woke up this morning. His poor wife convinced him he was on vacation for a few days.
- Leafs Rumination has the rest of the Leafs Citizenship test available.
- Joe Pelletier looks at the Top 10 Truculent Leafs of All-Time.