Matt Stajan continues to carry the Leafs / drive his contract price up / increase his trade value (pick your favorite) while the rest of the team pretty much does the opposite. For a guy once considered captain material, he sure ain't inspiring the troops much, is he?
After watching some Colbert, I got to thinking: Who should be on notice? The Leafs have their fair share, and the easy targets are varied, but today, I'm going to focus on our offensive side. So, for the following week...
Grabovski, Kulemin, and Mitchell (L - R) you're on notice! (via i.cdn.turner.com)
- Dr. Steve has not diagnosed what's ailing the Leafs, but he's zeroing in on the symptoms.
- LD is celebrating an anniversary, and the Leafs threw a sexy party for her. Well, maybe not so much sexy...
- The Vintage Leafs have loaded up with another assortment of fantastic shots.
- Truculeafs is reminiscing, or on something. I can't really tell.
- Leafs247 is weighing in on the tampering issues against the Leafs.
- Puck Daddy wraps up tamper-gate with a pretty bow. Case closed.
- HockeyCentric is not feeling the love for the Kessel trade at the moment.
- Puckurgently has a behind-the-scenes interview with a major player in the tampering complaint.
- Allan Bester was a great goalie that the Leafs gave up on far too early. I knew it!
- Brian Burke is just talking here!