Somewhere, in a land that time forgot, there is a place without wi-fi. In this place, there is a home where there is not high-speed internet. In this home is me, trying to figure out how exactly I can get this piece written, links collected and then posted, on a very, very, very slow connection.
So, I'm sorry to say there will be no cool pictures, funny gifs or youTube video clips for today's FTB. Instead, lets all just imagine that in this space here, there is a dog. The dog is licking peanut butter from the roof of it's mouth. It's also smoking a cigar...
With that said, let's get to the links. If I've missed something, toss it in the comments, it's nothing personal.
- Down Goes Brown makes a heartfelt plea. Get it...?
- Jared has something under his nose.
- Gus at MLHS explains a few things about expectations, the Leafs and Brian Burke being true to his word. Sort of.
- Frozen Leafs likes the improvements being made by the Leafs. Especially those by a few players in particular.
- Norman James welcomes the greatest human being alive to "Da Hook."
- The Hockey News answers the question that every opposing fan asks. Truth be told, they could have ended whre they started :"Because they're the Leafs." Damn skippy.
- Coach Ron Wilson talks about the Gun Show and Awesome with the National Post.