"Stajan AND Blake? FML." (via multimedia.heraldinteractive.com)
- Dr. Steve saw more of the same from the Leafs, with the exception of a new bright spot.
- Down Goes Brown had the sad realization that Kessel proves, the Leafs just are not that good. Well, the ones not named Phil Kessel.
- Hungry Leafs Fan recaps the game, and still can't accept that crashing the goalie is how the puck goes in the net.
- Always focusing on what's important, Archimedes dresses down the competition, and the home team. Also, the Jason Blake pic reminds me of Gary Busey's mug shot...
- TSM likes Pierre LeBrun's assessment of Kessel: "Downright Dynamite!"
- MLHS is also feeling the love for Phil, in a Robert Smithian kind of way.
- Straight Outta SoCal has their recap up. More disbelief on the game winner.
- Norman James can't believe the Leafs luck, or lack thereof lately. Still, the future looks bright...
- Leafs247 is sensing a trend.
- Kavel Pubina agrees; bad goals win games. Or do they...?
- Moustache Fever is feeling a little light in the win column.
Worth it (72 votes)
Totally worth it (36 votes)
Abso-freaking-lutely worth it. Are you blind? Did you see his game? HOLEE SHI... (89 votes)
197 total votes