...although with seventeen points in his last sixteen games, he never went away. Perhaps I owe this man an apology for suggesting a kitten sniper was going to take him out a few weeks back.
I'll level with you good people - I was absolutely full of scotch last night and I want to get back to my bed, so let's down the coffee and head straight to the links.
- Leafs take the Caps 6 to 3 and hold hell, hot damn ain't it sweet? Game reviews come courtesy of Fallen Leafs, Space Weed, MLHS's gameday thread, the Hockey News and an opposing view from Japers' Rink.
- Lucky devil Bloge Salming scored a job making teasers for Leafs TV. Lucky us, he shares his work with us here.
- Dr Steve weighs in with a look at how it's gone down of late and also pinning down DC's definition of a top six forward.
- Taking the forward baton and running, AkiSchennberg has a look at the current Leafs forward roster.
- High time for some praise right now. No Stanley Cups Allowed proposes a new nickname for Matty S..
- ...and Hart Ross writes on the second coming of Jesus - this time out of Madison, WI.
- Always with the bigger picture in mind, Archimedies has OLAS in the press box.
- Puck Daddy sticks with the top 10 of the decade theme - this time with the bestest all-star happenings of the last 10 years.
As always please throw anything I've missed in the links and I'll attend to it once I've had a complete change of blood and spent a few hours in a dark room emitting low moans.