is much easier when they're actually winning games. Wouldn't you agree? Moral victories are all well and good (psst, they're not) but a few "W's" are what it's all about. When those losses pile up, it's easy to lose sight of the reasons you even cheer for the team you do.
In case that happens again, maybe you'll want to bookmark this to jog your memory.
Memories... (via i376.photobucket.com)
- Have you ever asked yourself: "Does this hat make me look ridiculous?" Apparently, neither have Flyers fans. Our own WAC takes us shopping and delivers the proof.
- The general has 8008s on the brain. Oh, that's an acronym; BoOBbB. Never mind what I was thinking...
- Jared's all about swimmin in women wit they own condominiums, 5 plus 5...what? No, seriously, what? You hatin' on P-Diddy? You be trippin'...
- Steve takes a look at a few positive notes about the Leafs season so far. I'm assuming they all kind of explain the recent wins.
- The Battle of Ontario boys got drunk last night, and at least two of them enjoyed the game.
- Big Brother: Episode 3. Who will stay, and who will go? *Your vote decides, as two player's livelihoods hang in the balance. (* Note - no actual voting takes place, and if it did, yours wouldn't be counted.)
- Now that Luke Schenn is completely ruined for the rest of his life because noted hockey experts like "el Cox" have deemed their opinions as more important and correct than those who actually, you know, WORK in hockey for a living. (deep breath...) TSM was wondering, what should the Leafs do with Schenn?
- Could it be? Do the Leafs suddenly have a "shut down" line? When did this happen? Should I keep asking questions? Where are you going?
- What does the week ahead hold for the Leafs? Stuff. Important stuff with hockey and practices and ninjas. And they'll probably have a pizza party. Also, other stuff. Frozen Leafs can fill you in on that.
- Sure the Leafs are winning, and yes, they're one of the hottest teams in the league. We know they beat the Eastern Conference leading Capitals. However, that doesn't mean they're any good. Or does it?
- Lastly, a non-hockey related post that, in my old age, I was quite certain I authored. Here's what you young whipper snappers, with your internets and your sexting and your combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell have to look forward to.