I made the mistake of pointing out a slow trickle of blog posts for yesterday's previous FTB, and what do you know? It's a full on deluge of posts today! When it rains it pours. I think I've filled my cliche quote for the day...
Are we there yet? (via www.sfjohnson.rtsquad.org)
- More on the disaster with the dingos from JaredFromLondon, Toronto Mike, budBlog and Kohma.
- Do the holidays have you stressed out? Is there no one who can offer you sane advice for your home entertaining questions? Of course there is, Loser Domi knows just the person!
- The Far Away Leaf sees some ugly issues from previous months rearing their ugly head. Are we in for a return of the losing streak?
- Get down Joey MacDonald, Viktor Stalberg is up in da hizzy! Oh ya, Luke Schenn returns as well. MLHS gives you da 411. Word.
- Frozen Leafs thinks this is no time for Driving Miss Daisy, we need some Days of Thunder!
- Random thoughts. Kavel Pubina's got 'em .
- Vintage Leaf Memories is reminiscing about the original twelve. Wherefore art thou California Golden Seals!?!
- Is the graffiti trying to tell us something? The Torontoist says yes! What say you?
- A new season needs a new calendar. Changing On the Fly has something you might kinda sorta think is TOTALLY AWESOME!