There goes the rhythm! Leafs lost again last night, like you didn't already know that. So much for win two, lose one. Poop...
I've got nothing else to add, my mind is experiencing some sort of blackout. Maybe I'm numb...? Butch Walker is going to see me through. I hope.
- The man, the myth, the legend: jrwendelman wants to talk about Nikolai Kulemin and his increasing level of awesomeness.
- Vintage Leafs introduces you to a few famous Leafs fans, including this guy, who I almost used for the theme music today. I just wasn't feeling "Tip-Toe Through the Tulips."
- If LD were in charge of the NYC Macy's parades, I'd tune in more often.
- Norman James thinks it's time for Phil Kessel to step up and play like he's paid to. As opposed to whatever he's been playing like before I suppose...?
- TML Fan Fury has the Leafs Christmas wish list. I guess we'll find out soon if they've been naughty or nice.
- Frozen Leafs recaps last nights game. The only recap I've got...
What did I miss? Toss a direct link in the comments por favor!