I'll be rainin' down the pain on anyone who describes these links as 'shoddy'.
- At this time of contemplation and reflection, let's look back at where it all began for Bloge Salming.
- Friend of the show Loser Domi dusts off the second part of part three of her Holiday Kesstacular, in glorious technicolour.
- Space Weed gets all story-telling too, with part one of Burkie Claus's Christmas Spectacular.
- Seasonal greetings from the downright swell Vintage Leafs.
- The Hockey Writers had a peep at the Leafs Christmas wishlist at the post office in Lapland - most wanted was 'Consistency'.
- The WJHC kicks off today in Regina today and I, as I'm sure many of you are, am wishing that
Russia or Sweden or frankly anybody puts a stop to this rather dull era of Canadian dominationsome great hockey gets played. Puck Daddy has the 10 biggest stories going into the championships.
- ...whilst Out of Left Field has a little Yuletide irony on the matter....
- ...and TML Fan Fury briefly profiles the buds in the mix.
- Four Habs Fans previews tonight's match-up with the Leafs in typically droll fashion.
- We done here? Oh, one last thing - Dee Snider of Twisted Sister wants to 'reclaim the horns'. Sign up and show your solidarity!
- UPDATE - General B will be saying hello to an old friend this evening.