The man who knew too much...
Gustavsson is going to start which makes me smile and he'll be facing off against Jaroslav Halak. That means that the Leafs will need about 50 shots to get 3 goals.
BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
- Not much in the way of game reviews so far today, but maybe that's a good thing in the circumstances. bkblades provided a pimpin' pictorial preview, Jared becomes more succinct as the reverses pile up and The Hockey News is as dull and worthy as always. Four Habs Fans and Habs Eyes On The Prize celebrate with their usual evil doing....
- Part two of the Burkie Claus Christmas Spectacular comes courtesy of Space Weed.
- AkiSchennberg has a Christmas time greeting for all of you. All of you that is except Matt Stajan.
- The WJHC started off yesterday and the results were as follows - Czech Republic 1 - 10 Sweden. Canada 16 - 0 Latvia. Russia 6 - 2 Austria. USA 7 - 3 Slovakia.
- Eyebleaf can't wait for the Nazdaq to make millionaires of us all...
- ...and Toronto Mike finds the whole 16 - 0 thing somewhat unseemly.
- Let's round it off with a little bit of the old time hockey we love so much. Via The Hockey Writers, here are the 79/80 Bruins making a stand at Madison Sq. Gardens.
- UPDATE - Eagle-eyed pedantry fan frag points out that Jerry D'Amigo was player of the game for Team USA yesterday.