This is apropos of nothing, it just makes me laugh, and I'm drunk on night time cold medicine...(via kqe.de)
- Sure, Keith Ballard gets all the press, but it's a little known fact that teammates inflict injuries on one another quite often. Don't take my word for it though, ask Down Goes Brown.
- The Far Away Leaf looks on the bright side of things, of which for the Leafs, there seems to be plenty.
- You think you know pimp, but Turk Broda proves, you don't know jack. Vintage Leafs has this and more...
- Leaf & Lion is a taking a step back to get a good look at the big picture.
- There are a pair of post on MLHS. The first takes a look at Nazem Kadri's chances of sticking with the final roster selections for Canada's WJ team. They then ask some questions. It's up to you to provide the answers.
- With Christmas fast approaching, some of you are probably wondering what to get that special someone. Might I suggest this forgotten piece of Olympic hockey lore?
- Jonathan Willis has a double dose of Leafs' thoughts: Ponikarovsky is obviously a top six forward and Joey Joe Joe is a clear upgrade in net over Toskala (and possibly Gustavsson)
As always, if I've missed something, toss it in the comments.