In my neck of sunny California, the mercury is dipping dangerously close to zero. To compound the issue, there is a storm rolling in with a chance of showers. Depending on how things go, I may be waking up to snow in the morning. Weird. I haven't seen snow on the ground here in over 10 years. Yay?
Anyhoo, despite an off night, there's still plenty to talk about and that's why you're here. Right?
- The holidays always bring a flood of festive specials, and the Barilosphere is no exception. Loser Domi kicks off the celebrations with a "Holiday Kesstacular!" Meanwhile, in her other gig, LD is still trying to find out if there is anything Ryan Hollweg is qualified for.
- Hungry Leafs Fan took in the Leafs skills competition, and has the pics to prove it!
- The reports of jrwendelman's demise have been greatly exaggerated, and he's got the blog post to prove it.
- The Far Away Leaf is making a guarantee for the Leafs next game.
- Even in a drunken stupor, the Leafs effort level in Boston was still visible for all to see. MLHS' Brad Stowe is still trying to recover. From the game that is...
- Kavel Pubina welcomes Philippe Paradis.
- Here's a TO Sports article I enjoyed reading. Weird...
- A blog can usually be considered one person's unique opinion or perspective on a situation, except Truth & Rumours. I think it speaks for all of us when it asks the Habs to "Cut. It. Out."