I had once a pain in my chest, over here (indicates the approximate spot).
It was too high to be a burst appendix that needed removing (Wozniewski). I didn't have exploding bones (Carlo). I wasn't being knifed with a red hot poker (Mats). And it wasn't a slow, crushing letdown of a doomed love affair, drawn out over far too long a period of time (McCabe).
Turns out I just had heartburn. Cost me $25 to have the medic tell me that.
- TSM with the sports roundup, including the return of the Pog.
- Somny has more images of slightly threatening looking Vintage Leafs.
- Already fan-shoted, Alex Tran at the Hot Stove covers elderly d-men finding new employment.
- Domi and Jared are certainly stretching the definition of slashfic.
- This is scary. There is no other description