It's gratifying to know that it's not just my career that's being ruined by the mighty blue and white this year. But isn't it interesting that we're beyond the pale as far as coaches go and yet kick-start every cruddy players season?
Joining us in the welfare queue next week: Pavel 'Only God can see the top of my head' Kubina.
- Paid by the story as always, Toronto Sports Media covers the irrepressible Mr Berger, the honouring of Andy Bathgate and twitters about well....twitter.
- Does Goes Brown and the Battle of New York still aren't prepared to let events of Saturday go gently into that good night.
- Scot at the Hot Stove and his review of last night's action.
- Further afield now, and Barry Melrose Rocks has the ugliest thing to hit the ice since Antropov's +/- rating.
- UPDATE : A new raft of your former favourites, courtesy of Somny and his Vintage Leafs.
- This is absolutely amazing.