Let's call this burning eyes edition. Or the still sleepy edition. Or the why don't I just call in sick edition. Watching Sportscentre I saw Bryan Murray say that he had veteran options for his coach (ie Pat Quinn) but Melnyk let him make his own choice. This shows why Melnyk is an idiot. Who did he think Murray would bring in? The minor league coach that Binghamton fans have been demanding be fired for the past two seasons or Pat Quinn who would automatically become a threat to his job? God, I wish the Leafs had a single owner like Melnyk!
On the bright side, there are a lot of links today:
- Wow. Look at the Bruins rushing/ruining Tuukka Rask. No, that can't be right.
- I, you know, almost considered, you know, actually e-mailing Berger to, you know, see if it was possible to, you know, explain, you know, that fans don't, you know, act rationally all of the time. But, you know, he's an idiot. And dude, anyone wearing the kind of sweaters that you do should probably keep the insults to himself because people might start noticing that you're probably a virgin that lives with his grandmother.
- Alec misses dynasties and wonders if their absence might not be hurting the league.
- The St. Louis Blues have committed to the tank.
- Who are your five Leafs that are definitely not being moved at the deadline.
- BU Wins! They almost lost to the only unranked team in the tournament. Next up: Northeastern.
- Do you think that Damien can admit defeat now?
- The Mad Hockey Blogger is back after a personal hiatus. This is a very good thing.
- Hey look! Greener's out of retirement too! It's the porcine Dynasty That Never Was.
- This is a freaking horrible idea.