This is going to be a new regular feature around here. We know you're all Leafs fans but occasionally interesting stuff happens in hockey that doesn't involve the Leafs. Here at SBNation we have a lot of great team specific blogs, so I'm happy to introduce the Dasher, where we'll link interesting stuff on other blogs for you guys to check out.
And just to confirm, 'Déjà vu' is that strange feeling you sometimes get that you've lived through something before.
- First of all, some goalie tied some kind of record this week. Apparently. It hasn't been covered much. Thankfully, Mirtle has all you'd ever want to know and more, From The Rink.
- Can the Flyers catch the Devils before time runs out? Of course not, but Broad Street Hockey aren't going to let a few minor obstacles like common sense get in the way.
- More developments now in the disturbing field of stick-obsession. Stanley Cup of Chowder outs Marc Savard as the latest man caught in a desperate tryst.
- Some good news anyway from Japers' Rink - the long awaited return to Washington of Brian Pothier.
- Matchsticks and Gasoline takes a long hard look in the road trip mirror.
- Over at Five For Howling - they've given up. Their bodies be too tank-a-licious for ya, babe.
- They're calling for regime change at Mile High Hockey.
- It's not often I feel sympathy for Buffalo, but man...losing to Atlanta. Harsh. Die By The Blade counts the cost.