BURLINGTON, VT - Socially conscious dairy confection manufacturer Ben & Jerry's has today annouced they will be introducing a new flavour for the summer, honouring potty-mouthed Leaf favourite, John Mitchell.
The new flavour, to be named 'F___ing Strawberry Shootout Sniper'', will feature real strawberry pieces smothered in rich vanilla ice cream, along with marshmallow shapes of your favourite cuss words in all their eye-watering glory.
Rumoured to have been amongst the rejected names for the new product were 'C___sucking Chocolate Crunch' and 'The Toronto S__py T_t w__k Treat' *.
Mitchell, 24, was unavailable for comment as he was answering a charge of using foul and abusive language towards an arresting officer at his local courthouse.
* This product may already be available via other outlets.
- Down Goes Brown takes a look at the community outreach programmes those big hearted Leafs are involved in.
- An acceptable media appearence from Peddie? Tell us it ain't so, TSM...
- The rampantly over-salivating commentary of our age is bothering mf37.
- Hockey Analysis kingpin David Johnson takes Marty Bro down a peg or two, but his alternative isn't any more palatable.
- More hockey number-crunching with mc79.
- UPDATE : - Over at Barry Melrose Rocks, our very own Loser Domi interviews the boy in the bubble, Mike Van Ryn.
- UPDATE - Anyone in need of some change for the parking meter is recommended to go hang out at chez Eyebleaf.