A weekly look at the wider hockey world, via our friends, friendly rivals and sworn blood enemies here at SB Nation.
- Ticket prices aren't going up everywhere, you'll be amazed to hear, I'm sure. It still seems like a lot of loot just to watch the Devils though. (In Lou We Trust).
- A spot of Redden-bashing from our/your backward provincial cousins, kindly brought to you by new housemates, Blueshirt Banter.
- Continuing the theme of linking to the newer folk, Raw Charge has a piece pleading for caution with head-dinged goalie, Mike Smith.
- The single truth that we've all always known, the Canadiens are bad for your health. Soon they will be banned in all public areas. (Habs Eyes on The Prize)
- Who doesn't miss Owen Nolan? Be honest now, who? Fish, that's who. (Hockey Wilderness).
- Second City Hockey - Rapidly becoming the comedy gold of the Western Conference.
- For two stolen minutes, live vicariously on the bubble with the Predators and On The Forecheck.
- Some top(?) 'shopping - if you're into that kind of thing. Over 9000 hours in MS Paint, with Nucks Misconduct. And hey, they're as bad at centring images as PPP! Editor's Note: It's Chemmy that can't centre a picture to save his life. I can't avoid typos for sme reason.