Meanwhile, back at the Kremlin...
- Steve brings his analysis to bear on Ian White, MVP(!?!).
- Toronto Sports Media covers Wilson's relationship with the...eh, Toronto Sports Media.
- Down Goes Brown was at Chapters at midnight to get the first copy of Leafs Abomination - it's easier to break in at that sort of time.
- Maple Leaf Hot Stove wonders if we'll be playing after April next year and also some heinous nonsense about OLAS starting life as a Duck.
- I think we need a little Schenngasm after that...kindly provided by Loser Domi in this case.
- The Hockey News has a piece on the forgotten man from deadline day, Jamie Heward.
- Finally, it's no longer open season on open goals apparently. But woe betides you if you've just scored one.