16 games left on Gerber-Watch '09. 109 days until the draft. Only two more chances for the dirty Habitants to further deplete our roster without any sort of disciplinary comeback.
Yes, couldn't think of a riff today. Sorry. And apparently, I now have an hour less to think of one in the future. Damn you, Daylight Saving! Hey, but there's a thought. It's Barbie's birthday today! And look who we're playing tonight! Co-incidence? Pah.
Since its commonplace to mispronounce European names, from now on I wish to be addressed as 'MattBelak'.
- Toronto Sports Media and a quiet weekend indeed.
- Somny's been at the archives and the 'shoop.
- A piece on the record breaker that no-one seems to want to finish last to draft, by AleX at MLHS.
- Ms Domi has shrugged off the bitter departure of one half of the super awesome show and heralds the return of the LOLeafs.
- It's not called 'Hip-Hop' any more. It's 'Urban'. Ryan at Barry Melrose Rocks has worked out the thinking behind the Leafs soul brother, #1.
- Oh Alex. Really?