- Clearly undaunted by I Am Legend being 'not very good', Down Goes Brown offers you his distopian vision of a world without Leaf fans.
- Toronto Sports Media reports on Glen Sather's letter to
the CorinthiansBettman and the wires starting to hum concerning Lecavalier.
- Heading back 20 years in time, Maple Leaf Hot Stove breaks down the roots of the early Nineties revitalisation of the Leafs.
- In the new NHL, this costs you two minutes in the box.
- Blackhawks defenseman Matt Walker considered to be unlikely to be modelling wedding bands any time soon. Featured female fans considered unlikely to be ordering chicken fingers for a similar period.
- The ever glorious Second City Hockey presents: Adam Burish - Inspirational Speaker
- Mickey Grabs, a man denied by officialdom. (Hat-tip to friend of the show, Sleza).
- Playoff scores, now with added highlights! - Capitals 5 - 3 Rangers (Series tied at 3). Devils 0 - 4 Hurricanes (Series tied at 3).
- World Championships, it's a highlight party! - Switzerland 3 - 2 Germany. Slovakia 1 - 2 Belarus. Russia 7 - 2 France. Canada 9 - 0 Hungary.