A weekly look at the wider hockey world, via our friends, friendly rivals and sworn blood enemies here at SB Nation.
- Pensburgh reports on the Scrappin' Sidney, Saviour of Souls.
- Habs Eyes on The Prize takes a look at the poisoned chalice of Canadien Captaincy in the 90's.
- The Caps at Japers' Rink are looking for their moment of the season. Getting stoned by Cujo in the last game not mentioned, curiously.
- Benefits of a smart D are being felt in 'Caines Country.
- Second City Hockey focuses on their new Swede, Sammy Pahlsson.
- Avs win! Tucker pictured! Best of all, Canucks lose! Mile High Hockey revels in the sheer joy of it all.
- Acid reflux building to immortal levels in Alberta - Matchsticks and Gasoline fear the choke is on.
- Finally, over to Hockey Wilderness for a report on the saviour of the Leafs Defence, 2009/10.