In case you didn't know. That means we're halfway through another week. Season 2008/09 has been over for almost seven days now. Do you miss it? Are you going through hockey withdrawls? Am I talking to myself...? Should I be seeking help? I'm really jonesing for some hockey man. You got any hockey? I'll do anything for some hockey...
- A couple links from Steve as he gives us some rumours to chew on, takes on Berger and gets us up to date on Gustavsson. Leaving San Jose still standing, the Monster is moving on to Dallas. Steve is wondering what sweet nothings were whispered in Gustavsson's ear at the Shark Tank.
- Friend of the show, mf37 has a draft day scenario that is dripping with intrigue.
- jr. wendelman breaks down Judge Baum's ruling, for the simple folk (like me) to better understand.
- TSM takes on a whole host of issues, including a question that plagues us all.
- The Far Away Leaf runs down his highlights of this past season.
- MLHS' Alex Tran chats up EJ McGuire, Director of the NHL's Central Scouting Services, on the upcoming draft. The good news: this draft is not 5 players deep.
- Barry Melrose Rocks gives us 60/1 odds on winning the cup. Were I a gambling man, I'd owe a lot of money.
- The Hockey News looks at the Leafs, from a fantasy pool perspective. It's been too long for me to recall, but is a D+ a passing grade...?
- Your friend and mine, that lovable Yotes fan Odin was on TV! This time, it's not a COPS episode, so that's good.