Good morning from beautiful California, where currently, I'm still in bed, posting from the past, into the FUTURE! typing at a blistering 88 wpm into this handy dandy future machine. Welcome to my first FTB, and now that we've gotten the nerdiness out of the way, let's have some links!
- TSM has the skinny on what makes Brian Burke so angry (hint - it's got nothing to do with being Irish)
- Sidney Crosby has been called many names in such a short career, and Mike Babcock is suggesting a new one already
- The honeymoon is over, and it's now Jacques Martin's time to answer for his crimes against hockey. I for one look forward to this coming Habs season
- Speaking of Jacques, the venerable Down Goes Brown has put his hockey centric Patriot Act to work once more, and produces the painstaking job interview poor Mr. Martin suffered through.
- Penguins fans love Coldplay. Take that however you'd like.
- We all have Puck Daddy to thank, as he travels to Pittsburgh, so that we don't have to. Oh, he's there because of the playoffs? OK, that makes a little more sense now...