"I'll get around to it" I kept telling myself. Just one more round of Bejeweled Blitz (curse you, elusive 150k Jewel!) I say. then I'll get started on the FTB and hit the hay at a decent hour.
Lies, all of it lies. Curse you Bejeweled Blitz! Curse you , and all flash based games just like you! Here it is, now officially 15 minutes past my "must be in bed to get a decent nights sleep" threshold, and I'm just beginning to crack the FTB story editor open.
The following may or may not prove how far over the edge I've gone...
Bejeweled Blitz Song (via MegaJamiea)
- Jared gives us a list of well thought out "do's and don'ts" for the upcoming...ahh, who am I kidding? CRAZY MONKEY APPLE PANTS!
- DGB runs down BS, JC and MPS. In brilliant fashion. If you click on only one link, make it this one. I may or may not have snorted milk out of my nose while reading it. Well, this one and CRAZY MONKEY APPLE PANTS!
- The Meatriarchy has, count 'em: one, two, three great Burke quotes for you. Ah-ah-ah!
- TSM has the scoop on Gustavsson's trip to Toronto and TSM takes you behind the curtain. Get the skinny on the thoughts racing through a GM's head round about now...
- Arch takes some time out from being "Fully Handsome" to give us his run down on the Leafs draft table for Friday.
- MLHS gets up close and personal with Dave Morrison, the Leafs Director of Amateur Scouting.
- Did you know the Leafs have had more rookies win the Calder trophy than any other team? Hockey Blog in Canada did...
- Feeling like a fifth wheel, the Good Point tries to show Matt Duchene some love.
- Lowetide spills the beans on Mikko Koskinen, a 6-7" Finnish netminder. Monster who...?
- Scarlett Ice sends out an SOS, in haiku.
- Lastly, it's articles like this one that make me realize, one does not need even a tenuous grasp on reality to write a Leaf-bashing article that the masses will agree with.
- Chemmy update: Koopa Kid has the scoop on the Wade Redden to the Leafs rumor.
ANOTHER UPDATE: Furcifer speaks french. Hot, dirty french...
A friendly reminder, for all your draft coverage needs, stick around SBN and keep your eyes peeled and your link clicking finger at the ready for any sight of this eye candy.
And, while we're at it. As if the draft wasn't enough fun, don't forget free agency starts July 1st. SBN has got you covered sweetcheeks.